Mobile App Developer
Kathmandu Living Labs (KLL) is a pioneer civic-tech enterprise. It was founded in 2013 to further the OpenStreetMap (OSM) movement. KLL believes in harnessing the power of open-source technology for improving the lives of people. We aim to challenge the status quo of the knowledge production paradigm, in which a vast majority of the people in the world are excluded. Over the past 8 years, KLL has built and sustained OSM communities of thousands of people from Nepal and countries across Asia. The organization’s work spans across diverse sectors, including climate change and resilience, youth development and skill-building, civic engagement, map-based surveys, and digital governance. KLL has built and sustained a community of thousands of volunteers, partners, and supporters that spans the globe.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Description – Mobile App Developer
We are seeking a highly skilled Mobile Application Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have expertise in both iOS and Android app development, as well as the ability to adapt to new platforms such as Flutter. In this role, you will be responsible for the full development life cycle of our existing mobile applications, as well as any updates or new features that are required.
- Design and develop high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions and designs for mobile app projects
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest mobile app development technologies and best practices
- Work in close collaboration and in guidance with Mobile Engineering Lead as immediate supervisor
- Strong experience in either iOS and Android app development
- Proficiency in one or more Object Oriented programming languages such as Swift and Java or Kotlin and Dart.
- Experience with Android Studio, Xcode, and other cross-platform mobile app development tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt to cross-platforms such as Flutter and React Native
If you are a talented Mobile Application Developer with a passion for building high-quality mobile apps, we encourage you to apply. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a significant impact on the development of cutting-edge mobile applications.
All the interested individuals meeting the criteria above mentioned are requested to submit your application letter and updated CV mentioning position on subject line, no later than March 24, 2023, at email@example.com.
|Category||Mobile App Development, Software Development|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||13 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||24 Mar, 2023|