MIS Support Coordinator
Detailed Job description / requirements:
SCOPE OF WORK
Chemonics International Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION/SCOPE OF WORK
TITLE: MIS Support Coordinator
PROJECT: Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Nepal
General Summary and Background: The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive Health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
The Support Coordinator will engage primarily with the Logistics Management Division (LMD), or the entity responsible for supply chain management information system within the Department of Health, Ministry of Health and relevant divisions and Ministries of Health Government of Nepal (GON) in provinces, and with external development partners (EDPs) to remain informed of significant changes, progress, and challenges related to the health commodity supply chain and the regulations, actors, and projects. The position and key responsibilities includes but not limited to,
- Overall management of L1, L2 and L3 support teams deployed by support vendors
- Supervise helpdesk management providing support to support teams and all application users.
- Oversee the support prioritization, categorization and resolution procedures.
- Monitor and manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) of each level of support and ensure SLA compliance are met as per the support contract.
- Monitor and ensure escalation processes are in-place and followed.
- Remain responsible close supervision of tickets maintained on ticketing platform ticket creation, resolution and closure procedure are handled timely, correctly and consistently throughout support performance.
- Evaluate results and recommends changes for support improvisation affecting project growth and success
- Analyze, review and manage the support issue transition among L1, L2 and L3. Monitor and ensure right transition procedures are followed during the support transition from each level.
- Analyze, review and manage the impact analysis, root cause analysis and defect density analysis of the support issues.
- Review and approved updated support documents
- Work closely with other technical and functional team members to understand and prioritizebusiness needs and find holistic approach to resolve the issues.
- Act as main point of contact during roll out to manage support and implementation teams, ensure all task are correctly distributed and getting resolved timely as per the project plan.
- Produce ad-hoc support status or support health requests as per the instruction and request of stakeholders.
- Plan, prepare and execute service audits for support (L1, L2 and L3) services in coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, prepare and execute preventive action plan and corrective action plan for support service improvement based on support service audits.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- A BE, BTech, BCA or other IT related degree
- 5+ years of experience in software support service management, particularly support on MIS/ERP applications having online, offline and mobile access points.
- Experience on managing IT helpdesk of different geographical users will add more values.
- Excellent track record on SLA management of L1, L2 and L3 service management of software solutions.
- Preferably have experience of support management for public sector client.
- Good understanding of software support management best practices and global frameworks
- Ability to coordinate reviews, investigate issues and research and implement support process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and fluent English and Nepali.
The MIS Support Coordinator will report to the MIS Manager.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
This position is based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Application Instruction: Applicants are requested to send their CVs by 30 April 2019 at email@example.com. No telephone queries are entertained.