Mid-Senior C# .NET Developer
Vesuvio Labs is a leading web-based solutions, web development, software solutions and IT service provider based in London and Kathmandu.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for Senior and Mid Level C# .NET Developers to join our Vesuvio Labs' Nepal Branch.
- Design, develop, provide formal unit test scripts and debug new and existing applications
- Write code to specifications and under the direction of the management and technical lead
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, building, and unit testing, quality assurance, system test, and implementation in accordance with the Agile – SCRUM IT development life cycle
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of systems, including maintenance procedures, technical information needed to make enhancements, and security documentation
- Always conform to documentation, coding, and quality standards as defined
- Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors, and management to analyze their needs to implement software solutions
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations of software requirements to determine the feasibility of design
- Strong verbal and written English
- Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading
- Industrial experience with Agile development methodologies, Scrum.
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOA, Web APIs.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing Web-based Application with C#, .NET Core MVC.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, JS(JQuery)
- Experience with .NET Core is a plus.
- Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with Blockchain, IoT, Devextreme is a plus.
- Team Player, Result oriented and focused on successful delivery.
- Excellent communicator with both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Able to deliver in a fast-paced and growing team environment.
- Please provide links to a portfolio of prior projects in your application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.