Detailed Job description / requirements:
Essential qualifications & skills:
- Master degree in Statistics, Public Health, social work,
- Minimum three years of experience in M&E and research.
- Must be proficient with statistical computer software programs and Microsoft office package.
- Must have fluency in an English language (especially writing).
- Must be able to travel in project districts;
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable qualifications & skills:
- Working experience with People Living with HIV, Female sex workers, Female who use drugs will be an added advantage.
- Lead research work which includes designing / preparing of research plan, questionnaire, train research assistants to collect data, oversee field data collection, data analysis and reporting. Where needed, external experts will be hired to support research work.
- Lead M&E of on-going projects. Support program team to ensure that set indicators, milestones are fulfilled.
- Support in development of new proposals.
- Ensure documentation and sharing of lesson learned.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Please submit your CV with cover letter, recent photograph, detailed work responsibilities, two references (one must be of the current/ immediate last organization), driving/scooter license number, salary history and expected salary at: email@example.com.
Incomplete application will not be entertained. Those not meeting the minimum qualification, please refrain from sending your CV.
Qualified women candidates from the disadvantages and ethnic groups are highly encouraged to apply. Only complete application will be processed and short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.