Detailed Job description / requirements:
Thakur International is a reflection of our initial idea that connects three major hoops: the environment, the information technology, and the business. The anticipation of the future and its pessimistic visualization was a reason for us to input the efforts in order to clear the fog from our home planet future’s outlook and present the idea of this company’s officialization. From the moment it has officially established, in 2013, the company showed the potential to grow and to go outside of the Nepal’s borders. We are aware that we have the supporters all around the world: even if they don’t have a direct contribution to this company, their silence is a proof of the acceptance and support.
Position: Marketing Officer
Thakur International is offering a Marketing Officer position with the following responsibility:
- Research and analyses of ongoing market trends, competitor and their offerings, services, and demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies,
- Uses market research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy,
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities,
- Execute all marketing campaigns, cold call, clients meeting and plans before they are implemented,
- Services advertising, packaging, media channels, online marketing, and branding,
- Collaborate and work with other company officers to execute marketing responsibility,
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed,
- Adheres to and implements all company marketing policies and procedures
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- BA/MA in English, Marketing, Management, or, IT
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales management
- High proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
Note: Candidates with low communication skills in English are not recommended to apply.
Internship: Bachelor and Master level students can join as an intern position for the similar responsibility.
What are we looking for?
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Self-starter, well-organized, extremely detail-oriented, and assertive team player willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Excellent time management, organizational, coordination, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities and set appropriate trace systems to track projects and work
- Able to complete assignments on time, or advises in advance of any delays
- Able to effectively deal with customers, sales, and associated products
- Interested learn other language and work with international clients
Salary and other benefits: As per company rule.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited immediately for a meeting.