JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
A chain of supermarkets in Kathmandu with 28 supermarkets currently operating in various parts of Kathmandu. With some explosive growth targets, the company is in the constant lookout to expand its ever-growing team of professionals. We are currently looking for exceptional people who are willing to take on responsibility and play an active role in our success as we continue to grow.
Positions will suit candidates with experience working in Retail, FMCG or similar fast paced working environments in leadership positions.
We are seeking a strategic and outcome focused Marketing Manager- Retail and Digital Marketing. This full-time position will report to the CEO and is based in Kathmandu. In this position, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the retail and digital marketing strategy and customer communications across all channels. You will deliver on the company's retail strategy, providing the necessary support to enhance the customer experience, improve brand awareness and drive stores visits to all channels.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Customer Relationship Management, Loyalty Management
- Design and execute campaigns to drive footfalls to the stores
- Local store marketing
- In store marketing
- Customer surveys to track brand health
- Customer audits
- Public Relations
Major skills required:
- MBA from a business school of some repute;
- Less than 6 Years and Over 3 years’ experience in FMCG / Retail/Others Marketing (Branded Retail) including digital marketing ;
- Experience working in complex environments with many stakeholders;
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Creativity and ideas generation;
- Project Management;
- Market Intelligence;
- Any form of international exposure will be an added advantage
Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 + (Depend upon the experience)