Nepal Sustainable Travel is an institution that works on the strategic business development of travel, tourism, and hospitality sector in Nepal through business development, marketing, and research. We practice innovative approaches in our work to offer a different and effective perspective into the prevalent scenario of travel, tourism, and hospitality.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Nepal Sustainable Travel
Nepal Sustainable Travel, an institution that works on the strategic business development of travel, tourism and hospitality sector in Nepal through business development, marketing, and research.
Nepal Sustainable Travel is looking for a Marketing Assistant who can offer reliable and dedicated support to the sales and marketing team and help improve the sales volume. The sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with clients and ensure all the sales and marketing documents updated.
Job Position: Marketing Assistant
Type: Full Time
Salary: Starting NRs. 15000 plus (Based on experience and skills)
- Organizes and manages sales presentation and pitch and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines.
- Creates and promotes marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Contact client to answer basic procedural questions for the sale of service.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to monitor active sells and purchase order.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, business administration or related field
- Very good understanding of the travel, tourism and hospitality sector.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passionate and results driven individual.
Deadline: 24 September 2019; 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with your CV (maximum 2 page) and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.