Loan Processing Associate
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 400 happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
As a Loan Processing Associate, you will be handling all end-to-end processes of our mortgage business partners that are required for the smooth processing of loan applications from submission to settlement (getting loans approved). For the first few months at HLE, you will be working in a fully supported learning environment until you are ready to take on the ownership of the loan applications.
Who are you?
You are a cooperative collaborator who works thoroughly to maintain strong client relations. Your patience, stable work style, and consistency in dealing with repetitive routines ensure the achievement of goals efficiently. Your responsibility would be to liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other stakeholders for processing the home loan applications of our Australian clients. You will require to handle internal and external client queries, and bank queries and work efficiently as per stipulated service levels.
- Master's degree (running or graduate & finance background preferred)
- 6 months of internship and/or work experience.
- Attention to detail – as we sell dreams and crunch with numbers, we must be extra precise.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication – it is your samurai sword to understand your customer’s needs and mitigate errors.
- Data Entry skill – it may sound like you simply input into the computer but it serves a larger purpose of preventing huge losses. You’ve just saved a day!
- Resilience and Consistency– everyone goes through bad experiences, just have the zeal to overcome them and develop your ability to recover.
- Time Management ability – whoever has the secret recipe to master this skill, Loan processing Associate is your destination.
- Strong Work Ethics – this is one of the important values we follow at HLE Nepal.
- Accountability – owning your responsibilities, makes us a better version of ourselves.
- Great Customer experience – they say, the best advertising for yourself is a loyal customer spreading the word on how incredible you are.
- Drive for long-term career progression – we want you to grow and develop along with our business. Let’s learn and grow together!
- Agile mindset – a flexible mindset that helps you to respond promptly and adjust to changing circumstances.
At HLE we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment and work can get really hectic at times, we offer flexible working hours to maintain that very important work-life balance. Of course, we love to have fun too so we have team-building activities, and team lunches and take every opportunity to celebrate our wins!
Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Besides the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- Salary NPR 28,000 + Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Exclusive leaves and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Festival, profit, and book reading bonus
- Team building activities and social events
- Accident and medical insurance coverage
- International working environment exposure
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Customer Referral - Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm (non-negotiable) including a 1-hour lunch break
Please note that our office premises are open so we will be delighted to work with you in a physical setup if you get hired!
|Category||Banking / Financial|
|Salary||Rs. 30000 / Month|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check details below.|
|Education||MBA, MBS, Masters in Management|
|Posted Date||19 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||18 Jun, 2023|