Loan Processing Assistant for Loan Officers in Australia
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Process Outsourcing company established in 2018 as a startup. We are one of the rapidly growing startup BPO company looking for team who wants to grow along with the company.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Processing Assistant for Loan Officers in Australia
Category: Finance & Administration
Salary: Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Education: Graduate (Bachelors)
Out Solu Nepal
Out Solu Nepal is a Business Processing Outsourcing company which is providing outsourcing solution to Loan Processing Assistant for Loan Officers in Australia in delivering a positive end-to-loan experience to clients. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Loan Processing Officers for Loan Officers in Australia.
Job Category: Banking/ Financial Services
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 20
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
Job Location: Kanibahal, Lalitpur (Working from home since March till Pandemic is over)
Apply before: November 20, 2020
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: Not required
● Must have completed a Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
● Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English
● Intermediate computer typing skills
● A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
● Data entry of loan application information into lender platforms
● Assisting our clients with processing & tracking home loan from pre-submission to settlement
● Liaising with clients to request supporting documentation and update them on the progress of their application.
● Forming relationships and communicating with clients, lenders, referrers and other business agents.
● Keeping active notes and managing applications in a dedicated Customer Relation Management (CRM) platform
● Working with finance brokers to ensure compliance processes are followed and maintained.
● Provide exceptional customer service
● Ready to take challenges and prove it
● Ability to work autonomously with set tasks
Essential skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
● Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
● High attention to detail and accuracy
● Highly self-motivated and self-driven
● Professionally Presented
● Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
● Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions
● Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks
● The attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates - Rs.20,000 (Till Probation Period)
● Salary review every six months
● Social Security Fund
● Growth within the company
● Working days Monday to Friday, 7 am to 4 pm (1-hour lunch break)
● Lunch Provided at Office
● Currently working from home due to Pandemic
● Quarterly Outing with Team
Great opportunity to have work-life balance through working smart.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com or Apply it online via the portal.
Our Hiring Process
● Phone Interview
● Virtual Interview & Tasks via Google Meet
● One month paid Trial