We are ISO 9001:2015 certified company, the leader in innovative technological practices. The main theme in our success has been finding and moving forward on new ideas
Detailed Job description / requirements:
No of Vacancy: 10
- Reviews data entered to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Review reported data to ensure the quality and liaise with concerned if there is any anomaly in the reporting and fix it
- Run reports after every reporting period to verify results and review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Identify and rectify issues in eLMIS due to data import/entry over the time
- Assist in communicating issues to development team from users
- Prepare list HF’s for revision and addition/deletion in eLMIS
- Provide technical and participatory support to storekeepers and health managers on organizing store utilizing supply chain best practices.
- Follow up with RMS, districts and SDPsfor data entry in eLMIS.
- Contact relevant trained operator/storekeeper to ensure logistics data reported timely.
- Provide support to eLMIS data entry personnel for any issues related to hardware and software arises to report
- Provide support and contribute oneLMIS scale-up rollout to new sites.
- Perform consumption data quality check at various levels
- Perform Data Validation at various levels and work with M&E team
- Support eLMIS trainings and OJTs
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of Public Health, B. Pharm, IT, MBA or supply chain or related degree
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Information systems, logistics, warehouse
- management, and health information systems
- Technical expertise regarding information systems
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to travel to designated or requested areas of the concerned province
- Proficiency in English and fluent in Nepali
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, assertiveness, and commitment to results,
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office andInternet
- Willing to relocate any location