Livelihood Project Manager
CBM Global works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 100 years’ experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfil their full potential. CBM initiated its work in Nepal since 1982 and supports a diverse mix of national partners engaged in Inclusive Eye and Ear Care, Rehabilitation, Education, and Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
CBM Global Nepal Country Office seeks application from qualified and competent candidates for the position of Livelihood Project Manager.
The Livelihood Project Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of anticipated USAID Inclusive Livelihood Project in line with the CBM Global’s Strategy, Nepal Country Strategy and within the CBM Global’s Programme Quality Framework and through appropriate Programme Management systems.
This position is responsible to oversee the project cycle management, partnership, partner capacity building with OPDs and local stakeholder, project budget, communications, reporting and M&E. S/he will act as a focal person for project implementation with donor, stakeholders, and partners on behalf of CBM Global.
This position will be initially based in Nepalgunj and will shift to Kathmandu afterward.
Experience and knowledge
- Demonstrated expertise as a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience of managing large complex livelihood project in INGO/s.
- Experience of working on USAID program; familiarity with USAID regulations.
- Experience of leading collaborative efforts with multiple stakeholders—i.e., between other USAID Partners, INGOs, Local NGOs and Government.
- A good track record in managing teams effectively.
- Livelihood project management skills
- Practical computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet)
- Good Communication Skills in English (oral & written)
- IT related skills desirable
- Knowledge of disability related issues will be an asset
- Abide by and display CBM core values in all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to work demands
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with staff at all levels
- Willingness to learn, change and adapt
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Self-professional management skill in little supervision.
Qualifications, training, and education
- Masters/PG degree in livelihood/management related social science, or any other related field
Please visit CBM Global Website for further details about this position.
How to Apply:
Closing date: 21 August 2022
Please follow this LINK to apply.
Kindly upload your completed Application Form and the Curriculum Vitae (no more than two pages) in our ATS system. The Application Form can be downloaded from the ATS system or CBM Global website. There is space on the Application Form to include a cover letter, so there is no need to provide a separate cover letter.
For any queries or confusion, please write to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
Persons with disability, women and candidates from marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.