Junior/Mid WordPress Technical Support Specialist
ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We're looking for technically skilled WordPress support professionals with good troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
You love to interact with customers, solve problems, help others and directly impact the company's bottom line. You can represent products via support, documentation writing, and quality assurance.
- Sound WordPress technical background: understanding WordPress Core, Themes & Plugins, and how they work together.
- Excellent command of written English and Grammar
- Empathic and Patient person
- Communication skills: Understanding issues customers experiencing
- Problem-solving skills
- Learning nature and characteristics to gain new skills and information regarding WordPress and products
- Ability to write and edit custom HTML & CSS
- At least 1 year of experience in WordPress
- Respond to the customers quickly to resolve their queries (general, technical, presales) via email tickets and chat
- Report issues, feature requests, and product improvements via Jira tickets to the developers/designers
- Testing and quality assurance
- Writing knowledgebase of new products and features and updating existing documentation as necessary
- Troubleshooting technical issues in our WordPress themes/plugins
- Ensure the user's requirements are reflected in the products
- Follow up with customers to ensure their queries are resolved
What do we Offer?
- Opportunity to work on popular WordPress products like ColorMag, Zakra, Spacious, & Flash, and be a part of new exciting projects like WPBlockArt, MagazineX
- Competitive Salary & Timely Salary Review
- We Provide Lunch, Snacks, Tea & Coffee
- Friendly team who are always ready to help
- Fun working environment
- 5 working days a week
- Bonus for dedicated team members
- Timely refreshments and outing programs
- Sports Activities: In-house Table Tennis, Badminton court, Carrom Board, Dart Board, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct Interoffice Tournaments time-to-time on different sports)
- Friendly team who loves to help, go to movies, go hiking, and play games together
If you want to apply for this position, interested candidates can send links, Projects, GitHub repo links of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply here