Jr/Mid/Sr Frontend developer
Job posted on 26 Nov, 2019 Apply before 10 Dec, 2019
Vesuvio Labs is a leading web-based solutions, web development, software solutions and IT service provider based in London and Kathmandu.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/jQuery, KnockoutJs, Vue.
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams.
- Maintain and ensure customer facing sites are aligned with company brand and messaging to provide optimal user experience.
- Establish and evangelize web guidelines and standards that follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Strong verbal and written English
- 2-3 Years user interface/front-end web development experience.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS, JS, jQuery, Knockoutjs, media queries, AJAX, bootstrap 4 framework.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Good at Block Elements Modular (BEM)
- Please provide links to portfolio or prior projects in your application.