Jr. ASP .Net Developer (Trainee)
Uranus Tech Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an information technology company which was started with the aim of providing cloud based financial software to the customers to meet their business need in a cost effective way to save their rising IT cost without impacting the quality. Our objective is to recognize your business and work together to achieve a common business goal. Established in the year 2013 Uranus Tech Nepal is a leading player in the field of Nepalese Microfinance business for cloud based URANUS solution. We have a complete team of experienced software engineers, account professionals, system analysts, team leaders, network engineer and other consultants with us who work together to deliver the project on time. We believe 'hard work is the key to success' but 'smart work is the key to perfection'. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the work efficiency and utilization of their resources. We have provided solutions which ranges from small scale industries to huge supply chains. Microfinance institution, Co-Operatives, Investment Company, Wholesale lending institution and Dairy Production Company are the example which we are working in the present context. For More Information: http://www.uranustechnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jr. ASP .Net Developer (Trainee)
Working Area: Kathmandu
Vacancy Type: Full Time
No. of position: 5 Person
Salary: Negotiable (Based on Performance)
Age: 23 or and Above.
Knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2013/15/17, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, Web API, and third application integration.
Programming skill on views, stored procedures and functions using MSSQL server 2008/2012 R2/2017 OR similar
· Front Line Call / Email Response to Client, till trainee period
· Bridge between Developer and the clients, Understand Business Requirement of client and explain to the developer.
· Understand the development line/ chain and communicate with the clients.
· Work closely with Business, Developer, Quality Control and System Administration team to ensure resolution of any client issues or questions
· Responsibility as “first line of defense” for client questions with technical issues.
· Respond to client inquiries with timeliness and professionalism
· Bachelor’s degree (Management, Science and Technology, Computer Science, Engineering) in any discipline or equivalent (Fresher’s and candidates awaiting results can also apply)
· Should possess excellent command in written and spoken Nepali and English.
· Should have sound strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Mostly Excel) including Email and Internet.
· Basic knowledge of programming (ASP .NET) and Database (MS SQL SERVER 2012) is highly appreciable.
· Available for 10 am to 6 PM as office time.
· Full time – Sunday to Friday
Copy of citizenship and recently taken Passport size photo.
- Scanned copy of Last obtained academic mark sheet along with character certificate.
- Scanned copy of experience letter from previously company.
- Certificate of professional training and participation.
- 1 reference having up to date phone number and working experience
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com within one month from this vacancy publish. Please mention ‘Application for the role of Technical Support Assistance’ clearly in the subject of the mail. Only those applicants meeting the criteria will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Computer - System Programming|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level, Junior Level|
|Experience||Open, Fresh Graduate, 1+ years|
|Education||BCA / BCIS, B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, BIT / BIM(S), B.E. in Telecommunication|
|Posted Date||19 Nov, 2020|
|Apply Before||18 Dec, 2020|