- Company: Seelogic International
- Industry: Consulting
- Address: Kantipath
- Information Technology
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Technical Project Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking to recruit a skilled and precise Technical Project Manager professional who can conduct strategic IT Projects for delivery of IT implementation and IT improvement projects by adhering to our given project methodology. Your general responsibilities will include, managing and tracking project requirements, streamlining processes to maintain project efficiency and assisting the technical team to communicate with senior project leadership. In return we offer the opportunity for development & training in a range of technology areas, together with the chance to have a big impact in a growing and ambitious SME. A place where ideas are championed at all levels and staff are rewarded for hard work and contribution.
- Managing multiple client projects.
- Functional responsibility of project resource including supporting of development and competency management.
- Project planning
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Communication of status, actions and issues to all applicable stakeholders.
- Initiation of all project activities on a standard plan.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Ensure business process standards are followed properly.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in related roles.
- Experience managing the testing and UAT aspects of a project lifecycle.
- Experience documenting plans and designs with Microsoft Project.
- Strong time management & project management skills
- Able to work to conflicting deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Strong experience on Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in using and designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written English skills
SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation. For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values and our team are the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we are looking for talented individuals to join our SeeLogic International team in Nepal. If you are a dynamic individual and are keen to progress your career, we’d love to hear from you.