- Company: Tekvortex Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Pulchowk
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the software industry. We are looking for skilled Software Quality Analysts to be part of our global software development team that innovates market leading products and services.
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards.
- Prepare test environment, test cases, test runs and write automation scripts.
- Prepare test environments and deploy applications.
- Document software defects, monitor resolution efforts, track successes and report to stakeholders.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support team.
- Participate in review meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine the point of failure.
- Participate in planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software testing. Candidates with experience to lead quality control team for complex applications are highly encouraged to apply for lead positions.
- Experience of creating and configuring test environments.
- Experience of building and deploying applications in test environments.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries on common database systems.
- Experience working with version control systems (GIT preferred) and test automation using Selenium will be a bonus.
- Experience working in Linux environment and familiarity with test tools for load and serurity testing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, focused, disciplined with excellent work ethics.
* Remuneration to be determined based on candidate's experience/expertise and would not be a constraint for the deserving candidates
* Candidates with a different stream of education but having relevant experience in Software Quality Control may also apply