- Company: Dharma Adventures
- Industry: Tourism
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Tourism Industry
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Dharma Adventures Pvt. Ltd, a luxury adventure travel company, catering to an up market clientele, is looking for qualified and skilled full time professional for the positions specified below.
Senior Manager - Business Development (Correspondence)
- Prepare customized itineraries to suit the client’s preferences and budget.
- Provide an up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Identify, prioritize and decide what tasks are necessary to fulfill client’s needs.
- Actively monitor communications between Agents/clients and correspondence team and provide assistance and guidance as and where required.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all of the moving parts, including but not limited to, transportation, greeters, airlines and other services are booked, confirmed and reconfirmed prior, immediately before and during the trip and ensure that all services provided by third parties are delivered to the client’s satisfaction.
- Lead & motivate the team with constructive feedback.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor – preferably in Travel & Tourism (BTTM)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in related field.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work independently & manage priorities.
- Must have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Must be a confident communicator, needs to have an excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – need to have good relationship with all levels of management.
- Attractive Remuneration, Yearly review, Bonus, Incentives, Tips and end of service gratuity and other allowances like transport, child etc. (subject to eligibility).
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes: medical insurance, whole body care package, general dental package (annually) to staff and their eligible dependents.
- Group Accidental Insurance: group accidental life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and workers compensation insurance.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply in confidence with a resume and a recent PP size photo to HR@dharma.com.np by 3 August 2019.
Note: Please mention your expected salary.