- Company: Parentiv Inc
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Gaushala, Kathmandu
- Software Development
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 1+ years
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Parentiv Inc is a US based startup company aiming to solve the problem of 127 millions families in the US. We are working with state-of-art technologies such as Flutter framework, Google Cloud, Firebase, Firestore, TensorFlow, Amazon Alexa and so on. We are looking for fresh and experienced mobile apps UI/UX developers who are willing to invest their career into the futuristic technologies to stay ahead of the curve. If you already have some experience with other app development technologies such as iOS, Android, Xamarin and wiling to switch to Flutter based mobile UI/UX design, you are very much welcomed to apply.
Lead all aspects of a product’s design, in an agile work environment, utilizing other designer’s expertise as deemed necessary. Work with product owner to perform necessary user research and specify user interfaces using iterative design techniques. Leverage and contribute to a developing Design System of components to ensure consistency across the product ecosystem.
Skills and Experience
- Communicates large and complicated concepts to UX and other teammates easily. Is able to adjust communication style to context
- Works well with other team disciplines and is able to encourage teams to adopt UX design solutions, but also can adapt designs to time and feasibility constraints
- Applies the basics of visual design principles in their design work such as visual hierarchy, proximity, similarity, font selection and color theory
- Demonstrates an understanding of visual, layout and content accessibility guidelines in their design work
- Job Description
- Participate regularly with other team members in critique sessions, sharing design ideas, understanding design goals and improving design work
- Create a wide variety of UX/UI deliverables that fit the specific design challenge, including, personas, research findings, white board sketches, mockups, prototypes and wire frames
- Demonstrate a passion to learn independently and share UX knowledge and expertise with others
- Prototype ideas quickly and share with stakeholders and user advisory groups, iterating and focusing ideas into a minimal viable product
- Create responsive designs that maximize the user’s experience on desktop and all mobile devices
- Invent and re-use scalable, common design patterns in the Design System and have experience working with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes product managers, developers and quality assurance engineers
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at email@example.com with applied position in subject.