- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- BIT / BIM(S)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Officer for our client company.
A reputed digital advertising agency in Kathmandu.
Marketing Officer: 3
- Maintain good knowledge of market, targeted audience and competition.
- Communication the value of company solutions to potential clients.
- Generate leads and convert leads to clients.
- Attending meetings with clients, investigating and resolving queries and concern as raised by clients.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest updates in information technology, digital marketing and the latest trends in the
- Achieving/Exceeding monthly sales and revenue targets.
- Regularly update all the data related to lead and sales, onto the company system.
- Reporting of all activities on a regular basis.
Skills & Qualification Requirements
- Qualification BIM, BSc. IT
- Previous experience in IT sector in a similar position.
- Ambitious, Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- Strong presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Should bring their own laptop at work
- Should bring their own vehicle at work
- Ability to work at flexible hours.
- Full time : 9:30 TO 5:30 (8 HOURS)
- Should be willing to work in flexible hours as per the work demand.
- Inclusive of Lunch Break of 45 minutes
- Employment Duration
- 3 months’ probation period
- 1 year’s contract from the date of appointment.
Salary: Starting from NPR 15,000/- to 20,000/