Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Officer for our client company.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Category: Client Service / Advertisements / Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Nrs. 18,000 plus other benefits
No. of vacancies: 2
- Preparing, planning and project managing company’s client’s social media publication to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns for clients and working with the company's creative team and external PR agency to see them executed.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Budget management: To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Briefing other professionals like web designers, content manager etc on advertising campaigns
- Analyzing data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant field
- 2 Years of Experience in Marketing OR Freshers
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media Analytics
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, Photoshop
- Experience in managing Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities