Marketing Manager : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Manager for our client company.
A reputed multinational company based in Lalitpur.
Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: Salary will be decided on experience with incentive on sales
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration
- Minimum 1 year experience in the marketing field
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share considering customer satisfaction
- Identifying new customers, supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return on investment and profit loss projections
Note: Candidates with experience in hospitality industry would be preferred. And female candidates are encouraged to apply.