- Company: IT@Himalaya Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Heritage Plaza II
- Computer - Database Programming
- Fresh Graduate
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
IT@Himalaya Pvt. Ltd., an offshore operation of Dutch software development company PROCIT B.V., operating in Nepal and India for the past 15+ years. We design and develop software applications for European customers. If you aspire to work in a multinational company in Nepal with excellent work environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for good programmers to join our company as Talend developers. You will be required to develop data integration jobs in Talend. If you have a good knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of Java, you may apply. Selected candidates will be provided on-the-job training on Talend.
Talend is a popular Java based data integration tool used for high volume data integration requirements across disparate systems.
Candidates not familiar on this platforms are required to go through the website https://www.talend.com and familiarize themselves with the basics of the platform before applying.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries
- Basic concept of webservices
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of XML, XSLT will be a plus
- Willing to learn and work in NodeJs and Talend is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates who are trying abroad are discouraged to apply, we are looking for stable additions
- Fresh graduates can apply if requirements can be matched
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for technical interview.
- You can also apply by sending us your CV to ITHimalaya@yahoo.com and mention “talend” in subject.