Web/App designer && Assistant Client Relation Officer : Detail
- Company: Neptsoft pvt. Ltd
- Industry: Design and Development
- Address: Arubari, Boudha
- Computer - Web Design
- NRs 20000 + per month (Based on work experience)
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Openings : 1
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FRONTEND DESIGNER
- Bachelor's degree in computer related areas with proficiency in web/mobile application Designing, More than or equals to 2 years experience.
- Willingness to work within dynamic and international platform
- Eager to learn new technologies, open-minded with problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and proactive working method
- Passionate with strong capacity and willingness to learn
- Can work agile and self-sufficient
- Proficiency in English (must)
- Senior expertise of responsive layout (CSS Media Queries, Bootstrap responsiveness etc.) Knowledge of front-end framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation, UIkit
- Senior knowledge and Experience to work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent graphic designing skills,
- Should have knowledge of JS Animation, Parallex Design
- Should have knowledge of Mobile Design, Responsive Design, Bootstrap, etc...
- Good Knowledge of web Based Design / Website Architecture.Should be able to work in team.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Mobile app design knowledge is most. Marvel app and wireframes.
Salary : 20000+ (Negotiable)
- Free lunch
- snacks (Tea/coffee/cookies)
- Transportation Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
Assistant Client Relation Officer
Openings : 1
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and standards.
- Technical skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good in providing assistance to clients regarding theirm documents.
1. Must hold Bachelors Degree
2. Fluent English
1-) Free lunch
2-) snacks (Tea/coffee/cookies)
3-) Transportation Bonus
To Apply: Qualified candidates are invited to apply via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 September 2018. Please include application letter, recent CV and copies of academic and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.