Graphic Designer (Freshers) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Computer - Graphic Design
- Full Time
- Fresh Graduate
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Graphic Designer for our client company.
Job Location: Anandabhairav Marg, Naxal, Kathmandu
Salary: Nrs 12,000-/
Eligibility: Bachelors degree in IT, BIM. Experience is not mandatory but will be an added advantage.
- Adequate designing techniques includes web and graphics
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign and MS office skills
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas.
- Editing and creating new designs.
- Assisting in IT components of the company,
- Setting the targets and performing at the best in the same way to achieve it.
- Working as per the policies of the company.
- Involving and contributing in team meeting.
- Managing multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Extract the data and information of the different Industrial Clusters as per the need of the work and as assigned by the authority
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills both in English and Nepali.
- Organized and Methodical.
- Self-Motivator and Initiator.
- Inquisitiveness to learn.
- Visionary and Stalwart Figure.
- Leadership and Managerial Qualities.
- Strive for the innovations, new techniques and methods for better performance.
- Impromptu decision-making capacity.