- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Executive Secretary for one of our clients.
A reputed Group of Companies (Cement Industry) is looking for the following position based in Kathmandu.
Executive Secretary - 01
Experience: 2-3 years relevant experience in similar role .
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality