- Company: Dharma Adventures
- Industry: Tourism
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Tourism Industry
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Dharma Adventures Pvt. Ltd, a luxury adventure travel company, catering to an up market clientele, is looking for qualified and skilled full time professional for the positions specified below.
- Handling independent queries and corresponding with clients /agents to meet their specific requirements.
- Researching and preparing detailed information regarding the assigned file.
- Leading & motivating the team with constructive feedback
- Reporting to the management.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Travel & Tourism (BTTM)
- Minimum 03 years of experience in related field.
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work independently & manage priorities.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attractive Remuneration, Yearly review, Bonus, Incentives, Tips and end of service gratuity and other allowances like transport, child etc. (subject to eligibility).
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes: medical insurance, whole body care package, general dental package (annually) to staff and their eligible dependents.
- Group Accidental Insurance: group accidental life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and workers compensation insurance.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply in confidence with a resume and a recent PP size photo to HR@dharma.com.np by 3 August 2019.
Note: Please mention your expected salary.