- Company: Sundardhoka Saathisewa
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Nakhhu, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Sundardhoka Saathisewa (SDSS) is a registered Non Government Organization in Lalitpur district that aims to provide health services to specific health need persons from the isolated areas of Nepal. SDSS also supports for the economic rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic services to people with disability; creates opportunities for out of school children with disability to access education. SDSS is therefore inviting applications in following four positions for the implementation of its patient navigation programme.
Position : Child Rehabilitation Officer / Physiotherapist
Required Number : 1
Working Locations : Lalitpur
Position type : Fixed term staff
Reports to : Health Care Coordinator
The child rehabilitation officer is responsible to provide treatment support, rehabilitation and physiotherapy care to patients in SDSS.
- Provide physiotherapy care to patients, including but not limited to new assessments, general patient treatment and recommendation for the discharge
- Promote the therapy as a rehabilitation medicine to alleviate adverse effect of disability
- Communicate with patient, caregiver, partner organization for any follow-ups and support for the complete care and treatment of patient
- Maintain record of examination, medical consultation, advice and treatment prescribed for the patient
- Update supervisor about progress on care and treatment of patient on daily basis
- support in the financial recordings and reporting as guided by finance person and supervisor
Requirement and qualification
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy or occupational therapy or equivalent
- Knowledge on physiotherapeutic care and treatment, psychosocial support and rehabilitation support services
- Communication, networking and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skill
- Knowledge on disability, inclusiveness
If you believe you are a right fit for any of the above vacant positions and meet the requirement and qualifications please send your CV/ Resume with a cover letter, writing briefly about why you are the right person for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29 June 2018. Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview. JD for this position can be found in the link below.
SDSS encourages candidates from minority groups, castes, women and persons with disability.