- Company: Attic Group Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Restaurant/Food Service
- Address: Teendhaara, Durbarmarg
- 1+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Position Type: Contract
Experience: At least 1-2 years’ experience as Asst. Barista
Education: Plus 2 in Hotel Management or the equivalent, desirable.
- Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees or teas as per guests' order.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, coffee machine or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations on the same.
- Provide customers with product details such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or pastries.
- Understand and carry out orders given by the Manager or Supervisor.
- Keep list of barista menu up to date and be aware of items that are not available.
- At the end of the service, return all barista equipment to their designated places.
- Report to the Reporting Manager any complaints, disputes, queries, comments from guests.
- Identify and acknowledge regular guests: know their choice and specific taste of coffee.
- Perform any other related ad hoe duties assigned by the Management.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic conflict resolution skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to take instruction and follow procedures.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, often under pressure.
The applicants must send their CV/Resume along with the cover letter to email@example.com. After the preliminary assessment, the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted and called for the interview, which will be followed by final selection.