Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Associate Project Manager for our client company.
One of the leading Software Development Company in Kathmandu.
Associate Project Manager
- Lead and manage small-scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle, independently or with minimal supervision.
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize in consultation with senior PMs.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, timely track and monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for the synergetic result. Ensure good culture with the team.
- Provide timely, accurate and unbiased feedback to team members and senior management on both improvement areas and remarkable achievements/contributions.
- Report to Senior Management on project status
- IT, Engineering or MBA Graduate
- At last a year of work experience in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
- Leadership Skills - highly pro-active, self-motivated, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and an excellent team player. Able to motivate team members, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions when needed.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Facility of free lunch, snacks and dinner
- Pick and drop facility
- Provision of Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance etc. and other benefits will be added as per the government rules and regulations.
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for deserving candidates)