Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- MBA / MBM
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Assistant Manager - HR for our client company.
Position: Assistant Manager - HR
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- MBA form reputed institution.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Proven working experience
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of existing labor law
- Ability to work under pressure.