- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
- Kathmandu (Frequent travelling to western Nepal an
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
A reputed Group of companies that imports power tools and abrasives, welding machines, water pumps, ceramic sanitary ware, bathroom accessories, hardware, CP Fittings, and Gas Geysers in its home brand “SCHON”. Currently, the ceramic sanitary ware, water pumps and power tools are highly popular in the market. The brand has been able to carve a niche for itself within a short time. Some of the reasons for its success are:
The company maintains healthy stock levels and has extensive warehousing infrastructure which is an edge over its competitors.
The company’s extensive distribution network throughout the country.
Good after sales service through its experienced plumbers and technicians.
Currently, the company is looking for the following positions:
Post 1: Area Sales Manager- (Sanitary ware, bathroom Fittings, Kitchen Sinks, Bathroom Mirrors, CP and Brass Fittings, Gas Geysers bathroom accessories)
Post 2: Area Sales Manager- (Water Pumps, Power Tools, Welding Machines and Hardware)
To look after Kathmandu dealers as well as travel in western Nepal and eastern Nepal for 10-15 days in a month, remaining 10-15 days handle Kathmandu valley. Manage existing dealers and make new dealers.
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Management/Marketing or a related field required.
- 2-3 yrs. + years of experience in hardcore Sales & marketing in a Pvt. Ltd Company. (Preferably Trading company) in a single company or two different companies.
- Selling experience in similar fields like sanitary ware, water pumps, power tools or hardware and FMCG will be given priority.
- Selling experience in Bagmati region (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan and surrounding areas) will be given priority.
- However candidates having rich selling experience outside Kathmandu valley for western and eastern Nepal could also apply. But the base office will be Kathmandu and the candidates must be well aware of the roads in Kathmandu valley.
- Must be willing to travel and develop distributors/dealers in Kathmandu and outside valley and also continuously manage their sales and collection.
- Positive attitude & desire to exceed expectations
- Proficiency with email & MS office applications specially MS Word and MS Excel for efficient reporting to management.
- Matured and preferably married of age 28 + already well settled in Kathmandu.
- With no intentions of moving to abroad in the future.
- Fresh candidates with no prior sales experience, kindly do not apply.
- Managing Key sales accounts, direct sales and ensuring timely payment collection on telephone and field visits.
- Generate and follow up leads aggressively
- Carry out market research activities
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Generating new client base as well as servicing current client to increase sales and revenues
- Building relationships and rapport with new and existing clients
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses
- Pitch products and services effectively
- Must be effective and tight in collection and should ensure timely collection of the debtors within the time frame specified by the company.
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Overall sales strategy and execution of plans for the existing products.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development.
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing distribution channels for products.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all sales and marketing efforts.
- Must have leadership qualities to manage a team
- Motivating the sales team from time to time and training the team to do their work efficiently and responsibly.
- Must be willing to stay and grow with the company with a long term view.
Other specific requirements:
- Candidate should have valid two wheeler driving license and preferably his own two wheeler to commute from his home to office.
- Must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Must take complete ownership of the work assigned to him and his team
- Must submit periodic and accurate reports to the management indicating the sales performance of the company
- Must be honest in dealing with cash
Salary : Starting 25,000-30,000 basic ( Negotiable) + 300 Rs per day DA+ Upcountry allowance+ Bike Fuel & maintenance + mobile expenses+ target based incentive ranging from 9000 to 60000 per month
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com and also mention your social profile id like facebook, Linkedin etc while applying.