- Company: Aasaman Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Mahalaxmisthan , Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Accountant: 1 Positions (Dhadingbesi)
- Recording of financial transaction and book keeping.
- Prepare good request purchase order and ensure delivery of materials in concern block office.
- Collect quotation from suppliers and compile for price assessment.
- Collect invoice and bills and receipt from the suppliers.
- Prepare of stock register.
- Collection of bank statement and Cheques clearance.
- Check and follow up vehicles, log book and computer maintenance.
- Management of petty cash
- Dealing with suppliers and receivable.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Education: 10+2 in related field management
- Experience: 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a financial management.
- Other Attributes: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, willingness and ability to learn new technologies, and comfortable to work in stress and emergencies.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Duty Station: This positions are based in project district office; Dhadingbesi ( Dhading) with frequent travel to field.
Age Limit: Candidates between 18 years to 35 years are only eligible to apply for all the above posts.
Duration: Fixed term till 31st December 2020 (Annual contract basis with three months probation period)
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority. Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an up-to-date CV by 27th Nov 2017 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained.