- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Account Executive for our client company.
Post: Account Executive (for a construction company “A” Class)
Department: Accounts & Finance Executive
Job Location: Kathmandu with travel outside Kathmandu
- Must have a reasonably good knowledge of accounting, reconciliations and financial analysis.
- Must be able to do regular accounting, voucher preparation, filing of transaction documents and executing various forms and document, as a part of standard operating procedures of accounts and finance department
- Must be capable to handle/ manage project site accounts, inventory, local tax compliance including VAT and other regular accounting and financial requirement.
- Must be able to implement good internal control system, establish key control points and schedule monitoring for control assurance
- Must have a good knowledge of tax and vat
- Must have good knowledge of tally accounting software
- Must be fast learner and grasp the instruction from seniors without much briefing/ direction
- Must be proficient in communication, coordination and execution.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office packages.
- Must be able to show analytical calculation based decisions
- Minimum BCom/ BBS (additional professional qualification will be added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of proven continuous service in accounts and finance department of large-scale construction companies.
- Must have knowledge of tally accounting software
Rs 25,000 – Rs 35,000