Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS Softwares, Time and attendance tracking software, etc. We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain and support various aspects of information technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and responsibilities include design & development of performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms, participate in project planning, develop and deliver world-class software solutions and work directly with Product Management and Sales to design and develop new product features.
Salary: 35,000 - 80,000 (Depends On Skills and Experience)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Mobile applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
Must Have Skills:
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST/enzyme/Jasmine/Mocha/Chai.
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Hands-on experience with State management libraries like Redux/MobX.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors.
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
We Offer Following Benefits:
Competitive Salary (6 months review).
5 days working week.
Young and Motivated Team.
Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
Team events and movie nights.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this form.
Note: It is compulsory to fill-up the form and candidates won't get a callback if they don't fill out this form.