We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for people who enjoy working across technologies who have an absolute passion for delivering the best of breed technology solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Build reusable code and library for future use.
- Analyze and develop complex features that may need extensive research.
- Communicate with the product owner to collect information and resources for new projects.
- Establish and promote development guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Experience in OOP, Front-end Architecture & State Management.
- Work with testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Jasmine, Mocha) & test runner framework (e.g., Karma)
- Work with Front end tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc.,
- Work with UI/UX developers to achieve the project goals.
You will have the following experience and profile:
- Proven JS development Experience with familiarity with ES6/ES2015. &ESNext.
- Experience in HTML / CSS.
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for JS development.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month/year
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Monthly Javra Assembly
- Gym Subscription
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume by submitting the form at https://javra.com/careers/