MarphaTech is a Nepal based software solution company that focuses on delivering high quality, timely, and cost-effective software development. Our professional teams provide IT solutions services to clients in Nepal, India and abroad. Our solutions are based on innovative methodologies to ensure optimization on Return On Investments (ROI) to our customers.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Title/Job Category: IT/Business Analyst
Job Level: Mid-level
Job Location: Thapathali, Kathmandu
Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, BIM (Bachelor’s in Information Management) or equivalent experience
Experience required: More than or equal to 1 year
*Freshers with some experience are encouraged to apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has the drive and ability to take care of the co-ordination of IT used on client sites. The role will work primarily on client site to assist in the design, implementation and support of applications or infrastructure and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes throughout the contract. Responsible for interaction with local operational teams, corporate IT, client IT and Elected Members is required.
You will work with all levels of local contract and client staff to help determine IT strategy, provide support, act as liaison and to define system requirements. Fully support and coordinate the IT services where required.
- To be the primary point of contact on client site for all IT matters.
- To provide technical support for applications and infrastructure such as (but not restricted to): Office 365, ERP Software and various mobile solutions.
- Drive future solution development in accordance with IT Strategy and to continually improve the service provided.
- Liaising with client to monitor IT support, performance, project delivery and Service Improvement Plans
- Work with clients to resolve support issues.
- To be the main point of contact for IT and system issues and escalate issues.
- Liaise with the other members of the IT Department to enhance and improve service.
- To work with the IT and Applications team to assist in the development of overall IT strategies across all client contracts.
- Prepare appropriate update reports for senior managers and corporate team.
- To arrange and support the rollout of IT training/demos as appropriate.
- To scope, arrange and manage the rollout of IT pilot projects relevant to the client.
- To project manage allocated IT projects from business case through to completion of rollout
- Prepare and document various project deliverables.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least few years of hands-on experience (e.g. working at IT firm).
- Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity to any ERP system/software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications - Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of internet and web applications. Ability and interest to learn web-based business applications (training and guidance will be provided).
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business application functionality with sales-team and clients.
- Good interaction skills with people – Should be able to discuss/explain product functionality to client and perform helpdesk/support activities with clients (over phone or in-person).
- Good to have - Graphics and webpage designing skills.