iOS Developer or Android Developer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
SooNet is an American technology company, that aims to protect each person who uses our services. We want everyone to be socially involved and active. We aim to change the way people use social media and to be responsible as individuals in a world with advanced technology.
We are looking to hire talented iOS developers to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or related field.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a huge plus
* Android Developer
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level, Junior Level|
|Education||B. Sc. (Bachelors in Science), B.E. in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||29 Apr, 2022|
|Apply Before||30 May, 2022|
|City||Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur, Pokhara, Other - Specify, Terai Region, Eastern Region, Western Region, Far-Western Region, Damak, Kavre, Mahendra Nagar|