Detailed Job description / requirements:
Travel Company is looking for Interns/ Trainees who are highly motivated for various internship positions – Tour, Ticketing, and HR. Those are ready to learn and contribute their knowledge to prepare for the real-work environment and are ready to work in a team can apply.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or have just finished Intermediate (+2 Level)
- Proactive and ready to learn
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multitask
- Gain practical experience and exposure to a collaborative office environment
- Develop experience of working on a wide variety of projects
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Compensation available
NOTE: PLEASE MENTION “APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP” When applying.
Competent candidates are encouraged to apply with an updated CV and a cover letter by email@example.com