Human Resource Associate
Naxa is a youth-led geospatial service oriented company founded in 2014 with a focus on GIS and mapping based technological solutions. The core expertise of the company lies in digital mapping, geodata collection and management, analysis and development of geospatial applications. Founded by Geomatics Engineers specializing in geospatial technology, the company holds a strong team of highly skilled software developers and data analysts. NAXA has assisted organizations in conceptualizing, designing and implementing web mapping platforms for visual dissemination of datasets. The company has worked with (but not limited to) the Government of Nepal, UN Agencies, Bilateral Organizations, INGOs, NGOs, and private companies in the past in conceptualizing and materializing data-centric digital solutions that enable data-driven decision making.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for someone who is independently driven, a creative thinker, and dependable executer. Ultimately, we want someone who delivers high quality results without needing to be micro-managed. And of course, a passion for the type of work we do at NAXA.
Roles and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this position includes:
1. Conduct day to day HR related operations.
2. Maintaining database of team members
3. Regular Attendance and Leave Recording
4. Preparation of HR Reports on a regular basis.
5. Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
6. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
7. Preparing new employee files
8. Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
9. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
10. Document and track human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in management with 1 year of relevant work experience or Bachelor degree in management with 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Labor law
Skills and Qualifications :
Excellent written and oral communication
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Proficiency in use of MS word and PowerPoint for documentation.
Ability to produce quality results in time with a minimum guidance.
Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
Flexible working environment
Free lunch at office
Five working days
Provision for savings at Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
NAXA is a technology consulting company that strives for innovation in geospatial technologies to provide solutions to contemporary problems of humanity. The company was established in 2014 with a mission to address contemporary problems in developing countries through technological innovations, particularly in digital and spatial technologies. Since its establishment, it has successfully worked on more than 300 projects of varying scales with national and local governments, UN agencies, private sectors, and CSOs in and outside of Nepal. It has more than seven years of experience in developing technological solutions and delivering high-quality services that apply to disaster risk reduction, infrastructure development, health, education, and good governance. NAXA has more than 40 diverse professionals proficient in software development, data management and visualization, spatial data analysis, GIS based digital mapping, photogrammetry, remote sensing, and the use of drone technology.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter and Salary Expectation through the following link.
Important Note: Only those applications coming through the above link will be further evaluated. Applications from any other source will be discarded.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Junior Level|
|Education||MBA, BBA / BBM|
|Posted Date||13 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||29 Mar, 2023|