Human Resource Associate
NAXA is a leading Geo-ICT consulting firm committed to using innovative geospatial technologies to solve modern problems facing humanity. Founded in 2014, the company aims to drive technological innovations, particularly in digital and spatial technologies, to address contemporary challenges in developing countries. NAXA specializes in digital mapping, geodata collection and management, analysis, and development of geospatial applications. NAXA offers an opportunity to work on the design, development, and implementation of digital solutions, primarily geospatial applications, that solve real-life problems in thematic areas such as disaster management, sustainable development, urban planning, land management, and more. The company's core technical expertise includes digital mapping, geodata collection and management, geospatial analysis, data analysis and visualization, and web and mobile-based geospatial application development. With over 300 successful projects to its credit, NAXA has collaborated with national and local governments, UN agencies, private sectors, and CSOs both in Nepal and abroad.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for someone who is independently driven, a creative thinker, and dependable executer. Ultimately, we want someone who delivers high quality results without needing to be micro-managed. And of course, a passion for the type of work we do at NAXA.
Roles and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this position includes:
1. Conduct day to day HR related operations.
2. Maintaining database of team members
3. Regular Attendance and Leave Recording
4. Preparation of HR Reports on a regular basis.
5. Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
6. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
7. Preparing new employee files
8. Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
9. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
10. Document and track human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in management with 1 year of relevant work experience or Bachelor degree in management with 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Labor law
Skills and Qualifications :
Excellent written and oral communication
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Proficiency in use of MS word and PowerPoint for documentation.
Ability to produce quality results in time with a minimum guidance.
Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
Flexible working environment
Free lunch at office
Five working days
Provision for savings at Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
NAXA is a technology consulting company that strives for innovation in geospatial technologies to provide solutions to contemporary problems of humanity. The company was established in 2014 with a mission to address contemporary problems in developing countries through technological innovations, particularly in digital and spatial technologies. Since its establishment, it has successfully worked on more than 300 projects of varying scales with national and local governments, UN agencies, private sectors, and CSOs in and outside of Nepal. It has more than seven years of experience in developing technological solutions and delivering high-quality services that apply to disaster risk reduction, infrastructure development, health, education, and good governance. NAXA has more than 40 diverse professionals proficient in software development, data management and visualization, spatial data analysis, GIS based digital mapping, photogrammetry, remote sensing, and the use of drone technology.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV along with a Cover Letter and Salary Expectation through the following link.
Important Note: Only those applications coming through the above link will be further evaluated. Applications from any other source will be discarded.