Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
What You'll Need to Have
Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science or related industry experience
Experience in using Wordpress CMS
Good understanding of website architecture and layout aesthetics
Good knowledge in:
Search Engine Optimisation
Code Versioning Tool Git
Proficient in English, both in written and verbal
What you’ll also need to be
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative manner and under deadlines for wide scope of projects as well as be a great team player
- An enthusiastic individual with analytical skills and results-oriented
- Be proactive and be a great problem solver
- Open to constructive feedback
Some of the exciting stuff that you'll be involved in
- Conceptualizing creative ideas
- Deliver an outstanding user experience providing an intuitive application design
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Will be accountable to deliver designs within deadline
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Work with the team to continuously improve the design process
- Work with marketing and design team to generate better conversion from the website
- Designing landing pages that drives user actions
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
The detailed Position description will be discussed during the face-to-face interview.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Career: Web Designer", addressing all the essential requirements.
Also, please provide an online portfolio or links showcasing your best work, including samples illustrating the creative exploration and evolution process making sure to address the skills required
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to so in the coming months.
|Category||Graphic Design, Web Designing & Programming, Computer - Multimedia Programming, Web Design|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||09 Jun, 2020|
|Apply Before||07 Jul, 2020|