LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of Yomari Group of Companies. It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal's domestic market. Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understand the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
Details / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as a “HR Officer”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Coordinate and oversee the staff recruitment and selection process - this includes preparing job adverts, short listing, scheduling and organizing interviews, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Act as a liaison with University and Colleges for internship programs and fresh recruitments.
- Oversee staff performance and attendance.
- Maintain HR administrative record.
- Manage employee onboarding and off-boarding process.
- Coordinate and facilitate visa process as well as maintain and prepare required documents for the same.
- Conduct employee’s evaluations and be familiar with performance evaluation tools along with their implementation and analysis techniques.
- Analyze and plan training & development needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Facilitate the training & development programs in coordination with the concerned stakeholders.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and counsel on human resource and work related issues.
- Design and implement HR policies especially on issues like working conditions, disciplinary procedure, absence management and other relevant matters.
- Arrange and attend disciplinary enquiries and grievance hearings as the HR representative.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or relevant education.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Negotiation skill with good convincing ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 05 March 2024.