Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
If you are looking to advance your career in the world of human resources join one of the country's first BPO, HLE Nepal! Here at HLE, we focused on people and culture; thus we go by the name "People & Culture Team". Plus we want to be the center of excellence for recruitment and training & development. Interested candidates, please send in your application, we'll love to meet you!
Who You Are;
- Bachelor's degree in management or any field
- At least 1-year experience in HR
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and be meticulous
- Problem- solving skill, out-come focused takes initiative
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent time management skill and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs and Sheets)
- Great attitude and be a great team player
Exciting stuff you'll be doing;
- Assist P&C Manager and P&C Specialist with the cyclical P&C activities like performance appraisals, salary reviews, development plans, KPIs, talent and engagement surveys.
- Assist P&C Specialist with the 360 survey process for managers and talent.
- Maintaining employee personal records e.g recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, etc in the HRIS system.
- Assistance with onboarding and exit process
- Ensuring the HRIS system is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist with managing events and team building activities
- Generating official letters and updating templates
- Update and maintain the HR dashboard sheet
- Monitoring the staff attendance log and reporting to the P&C Manager
- Assisting with new accreditations and renewal of accreditations for Brokers
- Tallying staff overtime for payday monthly (Syd)
- Look after the daily HR operation for Sydney staff
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Competitive remuneration provided based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID - 19 Insurance)
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: HR Assistant", addressing all the essential requirements. Tell us why you think you are suitable for the role in the cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.