HR and Administration Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
REED- Nepal was founded as the National NGO in 2000 A.D to consolidate the Teacher Training Programs. Since its inception, REED- Nepal has followed Sir Edmund Hillary’s footsteps to mountainous regions. North East of Nepal, the home of Mount Everest and Himalayas.
REED-Nepal has a holistic approach to ensuring quality education including school rebuild projects. The organization works with teachers, school committees, parents and community members. With the support of its funding partners, the Australian Himalayan Foundation (AHF), Himalayan Trust New Zealand (HTNzand Himalayan Trust UK (HTUK)and Karuna Deutschland (KD).
REED Nepal currently invites applicants for the position of HR and Administration Officer-1
Job Location: Central Office at Bakhundole, Lalitpur
Experience: 3 years of experience
Job Type: Full Time (contract based renewable each year after analyzing the work performances)
Educational Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any other faculty with minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing HR and Admin in a private, public organizations or donor funded program.
- Proven success in managing 20 or more employees’ database and portfolio, record, logistic, travel arrangements and front office.
- Experience in Store, Cash and Non-expendable assets management
- Ability to facilitate and keep proper relationship with vendors
- Sound knowledge of procurement process
- Ability to type both Nepali and English
- Apply Instruction:
Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV (maximum 4 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the office latest by July 31, 2019. All attachments should be Word documents. For more detail visit website: www.reednepal.org
Note: Please CLICK HERE to see the full job description
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.(Women, persons with disabilities and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)