Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Title/Job Category: Web Designer with some Graphic Design Experience
Job Level: Mid-level to Senior-level
Salary: Negotiable as per experience -send your expectations
Education Level: Bachelor’s in computer scienceor equivalent experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who has the drive and ability to take care of the web and some graphic design needs of the company as required. The role will work primarily on designing, updating and maintaining websites and mobile apps but you will also assist with the brochures, pamphlets and marketing content designs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Design and create materials for both online and offline marketing and promotions
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing a project
- Develop material for web pages
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures
- Develop the layout and production design of newsletter
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant field.
- Minimum a year experience in the designing field.
- Expert knowledge in web and graphic designing process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, WordPress, and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML5 CSS3 and bootstrap.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, Java-script or ReactJS
- Adequate knowledge of web and mobile application development.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria are requested to submit their resume, mentioning the position you are applying with the cover letter within 30 days from the date of advertisement to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
|Computer - Graphic Design|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|06 Dec, 18|
|05 Jan, 19|