Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Position: Training/Field Supervisor
Duty Station: Sankhuwasabha District Headquarter with frequent travel to rural areas
Reporting to: District Coordinator
Propose of the Position:
Under the direct supervision of the District Coordinator, the Training/ Field Supervisor’s primary function is to provide technical support to MNCH service providers at the facility level and relevant stakeholders in MNCH program planning, conduct community awareness raising activities focusing on MNCH status assessment, planning and monitoring at facility and community level.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Provide close and continuous support to implement "Network of Safety for Women and Newborn" project including Birthing Centers, equipment, Birth Preparedness Package, MNH update and HFOMC strengthening and community level advocacy.
- Identify program needs and the logistics at health facilities and ensure timely delivery at the designated local health facilities.
- Manage OHW supported training activities in the district, rural/urban municipality level and community level
- Provide technical support visits to birthing centers, health workers and FCHVs with the special focus on the quality of services and capacity building on data collection, reporting, recording and clinical skills.
- Frequent field visits to facilitate the implementation process, training, program follow up and to collect routine data (annual, quarterly and monthly) from health facilities and communities.
- Develop a network to collect and monitor all maternal and neonatal deaths in the district and undertake follow-up visits to every household where deaths have occurred to verify the death and identify causes of death.
- Mapping local government in the program district and collect routine data from health facilities and communities in its catchment areas.
- Any other job assigned by the Supervisor or program managers.
- Take an active lead to build sound relationships with District (Public) Health Office, urban/rural municipality office, local government offices, program focal person, health facility staff, community stakeholders and female community health volunteers in order to maintain program schedule and achieve program deliverables at the field level
- Coordinate to ensure logistics and daily activities in all program locations.
- Participate, represent and co-ordinate at the district, urban/rural municipality, facility level and community level
- Work together with the supervisor to conduct the performance review and development plan annually.
- Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, technical deliverables, presentations, and district work plans
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress report.
- Prepare reports on all maternal pregnancy-related deaths and neonatal deaths, including causes of death.
- With minimum PCL nursing or Health Assistant level training with 4 years of experience in the maternal and child health or Bachelor in nursing with 2 years of experience in related field.
- Good clinical skills, and experience in working with MoHP health services.
- Experiences in Public Health and Maternal Child Health areas, working experience in the obstetric ward, and completion of SBA training will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in program and community level training.
- Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with government counterpart/local stakeholders at different local health facilities, and the ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Nepali.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with limited supervision.
Application Process: If you are interested in applying for this position, Please click the link: https://goo.gl/forms/xDLaC6oJkkyPriAj1 and complete all relevant fields on the online application form then submit your application letter with updated resume by 5:00 PM 27 March 2019.
|Medical / Nursing|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|13 Mar, 19|
|27 Mar, 19|
|Please check details below|