Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Shirley Bredal Pvt Ltd is both a manufacturer of children’s clothing and a webshop for international customers. The company produces clothing for shopfront and webshop retailers internationally, alongside its own webshop. The Floor Manager has a role across both business aspects making him/her an excellent multi-tasker. The Floor Manager must be proficient in the work of administrative and production staff, to be able to undertake duties when staff are absent as required.
The Strategic production manager's focus is on customer satisfaction by ensuring operational efficiency and responsiveness to customer’s needs.
Main priorities for this role include: high-quality customer service; maintaining and expanding the customer-base; motivating and providing leadership to staff/the team; keeping staff on-task; facilitating forums for an exchange of information between staff in an environment marked by high-productivity and multi-factored chain management; handling customer complaints. The strategic production manager is part of our production management TEAM, working closely together with our Operational Production manager and our Logistics manager.
- Be across customer orders
- Handle customer complaints in close collaboration with our admin staff
- Track sales
- Monitor and support production and administrative staff
- Drafting and planning of production order batches, short term and long term.
- Disciplines staff in consultation with the Company Director
- Support staff to prepare weekly briefings for the Company Director
- Provide leadership and direction to staff, including on the job training as required
- Using variety of strategies to keep internal divisions connected and organised in their work
- Chairing and minuting weekly meetings between Production and Quality Control
- Sign-off on accounts and wages
Training will be given for all above points.
The Stratetic production manager is responsible for the customer’s experience with Shirley Bredal. He/she works closely with staff to improve customer’s interaction with Shirley Bredal and motivates staff to be organised and efficient in handling production ( and keep them accountable for their deadlines and tasks) , so that customer’s expectations are met.
The Stratetic floor manager also tracks which areas of the business need more help than others. With this information, they come up with a game plan to increase sales.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Management experience, preferrably from similar industry. We are looking for a team leader, who inspires, encourages but also enforces.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail. Good understanding for deadlines and sticking to a calender.
- Excellent computer skills (e-mail, Skype, Word, Excel and others)
- Self-directed and able to work well with others to get things done
- able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Educational background in similar field - but not as important as actual experience
- Basic accounting skills
Salary is 25.000 rs. Yearly salary reviews.
Working hours : 10-5 PM ( paid overtime may happen in peak periods)
Every second Sunday is off
Khaja /snacks are provided.
|Administrative / Management|
|25000 NRs per month|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Feb, 19|
|20 Feb, 19|