Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
With a strong focus on the emerging IT market, Dryice Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing IT Companies based in Nepal. Dryice Solutions enables organization to realize and achieve their goals by leveraging the use of suitable technology. We are committed towards satisfying our customers and so far, we have been successful as well. We love challenges and are continuously experimenting on the emerging technologies. Dryice Solutions is an outcome to address the need and advocate for quality in IT domain. In recent years, we have seen the tremendous growth of use of IT and office automation in Nepal. However, much attention has not been given to the quality of such services, be it in IT consulting or software construction. Hence, we grouped together from various geographical locations including Europe & Australia to establish ourselves as an evangelist for quality-based IT solutions.
We aim at delivering a cost-effective technology platform for our users to facilitate and foster their business. Dryice Solutions innovates IT solutions that are aimed towards bring revolutionary changes in today’s IT world and also serves as a base to stay ahead in today's competitive market. In additional to this, Dryice solutions also offers services that are programmed after in-depth analysis of latest global market trends and are tailored to meet the requirement of our clients. Our state-of-the-art resources, including human resources, technology infrastructures, and latest hardware and software facilities, have been providing premier solutions in the IT market.
We are hiring for different listed positions. Interested and qualified candidate can send their CV and cover letter via jobs Nepal or direct mail to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Position: Sr. UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of CSS Grid.
- Good understanding on one of Reactjs or Angularjs.
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good knowledge of framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Knowledge on blockchain technology will be plus
Position: .NET Developer
We are looking for mid-level and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 2+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS or VueJS as plus
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Restful API, Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
Position: Sr. QA/QC
- Develops and maintains test cases for a majority of the modules of a relevant product.
- Executes the manual test cases and scenarios and publishes the results.
- Participates in test case reviews.
- Develops and maintain test data for some modules.
- Installs and configures relevant products in all supported test environments.
- Conducts exploratory testing as needed or planned.
- Writes, executes and maintains automation test scripts.
- Identifies and reports software defects in an appropriate manner, and follows the defined defect lifecycle.
- Works with team members in troubleshooting the root cause of a defect and resolves the issue.
- Works with test management and test execution tools (such as viz., HP QC, and JIRA).
- Understands business requirements provided.
- Follows standard development processes and procedures.
- Plans and prioritizes work tasks with input from their manager.
- Proactively notifies managers of impairments to commitments.
- Proactively seeks or provides assistance as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience - Automation OR Software Test Engineering
- Should have programming skills
- Experience formulating test plans
- Documentation - Use Cases/Test plans.
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Familiar with Windows SQL server databases
- Experience in testing Enterprise scale web applications
- Experience in using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Must have excellent communication skills
- To oversee the entire development process, this includes software testing from start to finish to successfully deliver the assigned task;
- To guarantee a level of quality for the end client, and to help the software development team to identify problems early in the process;
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- To ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.
Position: PHP DEVELOPER
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient PHP proficiency in large, scalable web applications.
- Proficient proficiency with Laravel.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, SQL query authoring, performance tuning, relational database design and working with data at scale.
- Experience with front-end frameworks (AngularJS/ReactJS).
- Version control systems, Git and GitHub.
- Functional understanding of Unix commands and environments.
- Good communication skills and client-oriented attitude
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies
- Advanced PHP proficiency in large, scalable web applications.
- Work with Integrated development environment and Tools of debugging
- Work effectively in OS, admin system, Web API, Web server, HTTP protocols and Web services
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (back-end and front-end)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Optimization of the application (ensure database optimization and performance)
- Ensure data security (encryption) and application maintenance
- Organized and detail-oriented, Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Ability to establish priorities, teamwork, and willingness to listen to others
- To successfully deliver the assigned task
- To make easy for point of contact for the particular project
- To create accountability for the particular assignment
- To maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, similarly-related technical discipline or relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of Experience in relevant field
Position: Helpdesk Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide First level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queried to the next level of support as required
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update support data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow-up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Follow-up with non-reporting sites and ensure that reporting is 100%
- Visit the sites for Technical support
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Preferably have supply chain management experience of public sector health commodities in Nepal
- Working experience as Helpdesk Support for at least 1 + years
- 1 + year of experience on guided application support
- Quick learner and adoptive to changing application updates
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
Position - HR Officer (1)
- Reviewing resumes and applications
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
- Handling insurance-related issues and Manage workplace safety issues
- Orienting and Training new or existing employees
- Firing staff
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc.
- Preparation of salary statement and handling the full and final settlement of the employees
- Regular updating of communication channels
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, labor law and record information on a timely basis
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the policy and timelines
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Qualification & experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field (Masters preferable)
- Must have good knowledge in Computer (Word application)
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|01 Nov, 19|
|30 Nov, 19|