Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in Software Engineering principles and 4+ years of hands-on JAVA development.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and Responsibilities include complex design & development of Desktop/web-based applications, participate in project planning, mentor team members and provide input for performance reviews
Salary: Rs 50,000 to Rs 80,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Desktop/Web applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Work with other members of a planning team to develop a prototype plan for an enterprise system that will process millions of records per day, including what key features system users require in the system as well as integration strategies to update existing systems that will transition into the new system build down the road.
- Lead a team of 3-5 engineers and work closely with the technical team to create the back-end architectural services.
- Develop modules of the initial enterprise system plan and work with the development team by coding advanced portions of the modules and delegating routine coding to junior Java developers.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Deliver high-quality software programs adhering to coding standards.
- Production defects analysis, UAT support, implementation, infrastructure support, development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Having 4+ years of software development experience, including Java and Unix.
Must Have Skills:
- Proven expertise in architecting and developing high availability, scalable, performance-oriented multi-tier enterprise applications with Java/J2EE/JSE.
- Solid knowledge and Experience in Core Java, Hibernate, Spring/Spring Boot, JPA, JSF.
- Experience in the tools required in a development lifecycle: build (Maven, Gradle), unit testing (JUnit, TestNG), version control (Git), task and defect management (Jira), Agile development approaches.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Solid understanding and experience with Application Server and middleware technologies such as Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.
- Experience in developing RESTful Services.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience working with Amazon cloud, setting up and securing of AWS EC2 instances, working with Amazon SES, SNS and AWS APIs is an advantage.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and scripting (bash, python, sed, awk, Tcl).
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative, strong Decision Making, entrepreneurial and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
We Offer Following Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (6 months review).
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
- Team events and movie nights.
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this form.
Note: It is compulsory to fill up the form and candidates won't get a callback if they don't fill out this form.
|Computer - Programming|
|50000 NRs per hour|
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|31 Jan, 19|
|02 Mar, 19|