Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Apply Before: 30 Oct, 19
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
What You Need for this Position
- BSc IT, BCA, MCA, BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Candidates with 6 months plus of experience in Mobile application testing, Android, IOS Testing, Native apps.
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Experience in Android And iOS application testing
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver, Android Driver, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Research and compare competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Excellent knowledge of load and performance testing process, an experience of using tools such as Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI
|Computer - WebDesigning & Programming|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|30 Sep, 19|
|30 Oct, 19|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following: Current Salary, Expected Salary, & Joining Date.