click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject (Result waiting can also apply)
- Work with React, React Native to design, develop and debug web/mobile applications
- Integrate back-end services with React and React Native
- Work with mobile and server databases.
- Takes ownership of moderately complex tasks and drives them to completion.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems & issues.
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of web and mobile databases
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
To Apply go to below link and follow instructions:
|Computer - Database Programming|
|0 NRs per hour|
|Please check details below.|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|31 Jan, 19|
|25 Feb, 19|